Online Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor's Degree Overview
If you have a technical associate’s degree, you can earn a bachelor’s degree in applied organizational technology with just two more years of full-time study at The University of Toledo.
Students expand their business skills with basic, practical classes in finance, accounting, marketing, ethics and more. These skills translate to any work environment.
Online Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor's Degree Highlights
- Nationally ranked business school. UT’s College of Business and Innovation is one of the country’s best business schools. You’ll have all the resources you need to succeed.
- Convenience. UToledo’s online degree gives you flexibility.
- Full support. UT Online is an invaluable resource for our distance learners.
A bachelor’s degree in applied organizational technology can expand your job opportunities. Typical jobs include:
- Sales representative
- Financial analyst
- Marketing strategist
Online Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor's Degree Curriculum
Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor’s Degree Sample Courses
- Executive Communication Essentials
- Principles of Marketing
- Information Technology Management