Pre-Business (2-year) Associate's Degree Overview
The University of Toledo realizes that not all students follow the same path. UT’s pre-business program is geared to students who may need extra preparation before embarking on a bachelor’s degree program.
Pre-business undergraduates establish a GPA by taking foundational business classes. Class sizes are smaller and allow faculty to get to know their students.
Graduates with associate’s degrees then transfer seamlessly to UToledo’s bachelor’s degree program in business.
This degree is not intended for students who wish to directly enter the workforce.
Pre-Business (2-year) Associate's Degree Highlights
- Convenience. Take classes that fit your schedule — during the day, at night, online or on campus.
- Seamless transition. A UToledo pre-business degree allows you to get your bachelor’s degree in business at UT in just two more years.
- The benefits of a large, public university. UToledo has all the resources and assistance that our students need to succeed.
- Professional academic and financial aid assistance.
- UT Online offers support to remote learners.
- A world-class business school. UT’s accredited College of Business and Innovation is one of the country’s best. We offer:
The UToledo pre-business associate’s degree is designed for students who want to continue on to a bachelor’s degree program in business at UT. With a bachelor’s degree, job opportunities are endless.
The pre-business degree is not designed for students who want to directly enter the workforce. If you are interested in technical employment, consider one of UT’s other, associate degree, business programs.
Pre-Business (2-year) Associate's Degree Curriculum
Pre-Business Associate’s Degree Sample Classes
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics