see what life is really like as a ut student!
AT UT'S EXPERIENCE DAYS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Meet faculty, staff, current students and your future classmates.
- Learn about your college of choice and tour state-of-the-art facilities.
- Take a guided tour of UT’s beautiful campus or visit any of our residence halls at your leisure.
- Learn more about UT Success Coaches.
- Speak with reps from residence life, financial aid, and admission.
- Get assistance with filing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Be sure to bring your tax information.
- Set up your MyUT (UTAD) account.
- Get all your questions answered about life at UT.
Each program runs from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To learn more about Experience Days, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 1.800.5.TOLEDO.
If you are visiting from out of town, learn more about local hotels.
register for experience days by selecting your admitted college below:
Students attending either the College of Business and Innovation or the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences have their choice of two Experience Days dates. Please register for only one of the dates listed.
Saturday, February 11
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24
SATURDAY, MARCH 18