COMPLETE YOUR MYUT ACCOUNT
Activate your MyUT Account for access to your UT e-mail, new student links, and other key UT resources. Learn more
COMPLETE HOUSING APPLICATION
All traditional, first and second-year students living outside of 25 miles from campus, are required to live on campus. Complete your app here. Learn more
COME FOR A VISIT
If you haven't been for a visit yet, schedule one today. We have visit opportunities Monday thru Friday and on Saturday morning. Learn more
UT Admissions Page - Like our Admission page to be sure that you are getting important updates and information about the coming year. Also a great place to ask us questions!
@UTAdmission - Follow us on twitter!
Next Steps Check List
- Set up your MyUT student portal and get connected to many of UT's online resources
- Complete your housing application, available early October
- Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov (Priority deadline of March 1)
- Sign up for an orientation date, system opens at the beginning of April
- Pay Enrollment and Housing Deposits, deadline is May 1
- Take placement tests prior to attending orientation, orientation dates begin in June
Who is your admission counselor?
They will serve as your personal contact to UT. Make a selection below to see who your counselor is.