What can Ask Rocky do for you?
Ask Rocky is a one-stop-shop that provides students with answers to general questions about UT. Ask Rocky can also help you learn of various ways to connect to the University through student organizations, community activities, and leadership opportunities.
- Campus Maps
- Division of Student Affairs
- Office of Student Involvement
- TARTA Bus Routes
- Important Phone Numbers
- University Calendar
- UT Policies
- Meet the Team
2801 W. Bancroft Street
Toledo, OH 43606
Office: Student Union 2525
Need help with something? Come to the Student Union office 2525 and ask our Rocket Reps! We're happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Over the phone
Don't have time to stop by our office? We can answer questions over the phone. Just call 419-530-4606.
We're also available to answer your questions by email. To ask a question via email, click above, or email AskRocky@utoledo.edu
Rocket Wave-An information & feedback app built specifically for first-year UT students and Graduate students. Stay connected, download today! (Coming Fall 2014)
Rocket Rapid Response
Rocket Rapid Response is designed to assist you with comments, complaints, questions, or feedback. Let us know how we can better serve you. Learn more
Services of Ask Rocky include:
- Providing support and answers for students who may have general questions about UT.
- Offering miscellaneous resources such as campus maps, campus directories,
area attractions, important dates, and departmental hours.
- Information regarding student organizations, including a list of all organizations,
how to join an organization, and how to start an organization.
- Providing a calendar of campus events, including sporting events and ticket