REcources and Info/
Want to know what The University of Toledo Dancing Rockettes are all about?
The dance team is affiliated with The University of Toledo Bands. We perform with the Rocket Marching Band in the fall, and at all home Mid-American Conference basketball games during the spring semester. Members receive a predetermined stipend for their time during each semester.
- Practice: Fall Semester, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-9:00, Thursday and Friday 3:30-6:30
- Band Camp: One and a half weeks before the start of classes
- The dance team performs at all home football games, as well as other predetermined performances.
- The dance team performs at all home mens and womens conference basketball games, starting spring semester.
- Additional practices may be scheduled to ensure the routines are well-rehearsed. A high standard of excellence is expected from the team.
- The team has a goal to begin to compete in collegiate dance team competitions, beginning January 2015.