About the Rockettes
Want to know what The University of Toledo Dancing Rockettes are all about?
The dance team is affiliated with The University of Toledo Bands. We perform with the Rocket Marching Band in the fall, and at all home Mid-American Conference basketball games during the spring semester. Members are eligible to receive scholarships for participating in marching band and a stipend for their time during the spring semester.
- Practice: Fall & Spring Semesters, Tuesday–Friday, 3:00-5:30pm
- Summer Dance Camp: Approximately 1-month before the start of classes
- Band Camp: 9-days before the start of classes
- The dance team performs at all home and select away football games, as well as other predetermined performances.
- The dance team performs at all home men's and women's basketball games.
- Additional practices may be scheduled to ensure the routines are well-rehearsed. A high standard of excellence is expected from the team.
- The team competes annually in national collegiate dance team competitions.