Office of student retention and academic success
- COBI Home
- Office of Retention and Student Academic Success Homepage
- Contact Information
- Who Is My Adviser?
- 2014-2015 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- 2013-2014 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- COBI Departments
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Procedure and Forms
- Honors Program
- Minors for Business Majors
- Minors for Non-Business Students
- Rocket Launch Information
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Success Coach
- Transfer Information
- UT Finance Brochure (Listing of Tuition and Fees)
- UT Office of Financial Aid
- UT Policies
- UT Support Services links
- Wall Street Journal
Academic Support Services
Criteria for the business scholarships vary greatly. For example, some scholarships are based on the student's major area of study while others are based on GPA, financial need, and/or rank. By completing one on-line application, students are automatically considered for all scholarships for which they meet the criteria.
Annually, the online scholarship is available between November 15th through February 28th from a link that is available on this webpage during that timeframe. Scholarship applications are due each year on February 28th.
Do you have a parent that is an alumni of the College of Business and Innovation or the University of Toledo? You may be eligible for the Lawrence V. Conway Business Alumni Scholarship.
For information on applying for general university scholarships as well as information on obtaining grants and loans, contact The University of Toledo Student Financial Aid Office.
To make a gift or pledge to the College of Business & Innovation, please contact the Institutional Advancement Office at 419-530-2603.