Office of student retention and academic success
- COBI Home
- Office of Retention and Student Academic Success Homepage
- Contact Information
- Who Is My Adviser?
- 2012-2013 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- BBA Majors and Sample Plans of Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Honors Program
- Links to UT Support Services
- Minors for Business Majors
- Minors for Non-Business Students
- Rocket Launch Information
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- UT Finance Brochure (Listing of Tuition and Fees)
- UT Office of Financial Aid
- UT Policies
- Wall Street Journal
Academic Support Services
In the College of Business and Innovation, professional academic advisers are not assigned to students alphabetically or by intended major. We have found that students appreciate some input on this decision, so students may self-select which of the COBI advisers to work with. The Office of Student Retention and Academic Success will also make recommendations based on the students’ need to match that with the adviser’s level of expertise (for example: athletic eligibility, graduation plan of study, transfer credit evaluation). Advisers are cross-trained in a variety of areas so that someone is always available to answer specific questions.
Our office is located in Stranahan Hall – North 3130, 419-530-2087. Appointments and walk-in hours are available throughout the year. Students may also email general questions to the staff through COBIadvising@utoledo.edu.
For more information on our helpful advising staff, please visit the Staff page of our website.