The Center for Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Community Business Assistance for the Toledo area through faculty-directed consulting
Director: William McCreary
The Center for Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation was established with the vision to develop an international reputation for the College of Business Administration’s educational, research and collaborative service learning and research contributions to entrepreneurship, as well as to foster entrepreneurship and enhance global competitiveness in NW Ohio.
Community businesses have access to a variety of services including:
- Strategic Planning Assistance
- Business Plan Formulation
- General Business Assessment
- Market Research Planning
- Web Marketing and Design Consultation
- Financial Model Consultation
- Investor Presentation Assistance
- And many more services!!