- CISP Home
- Welcome Message
- Mission & History
- Contact Us
- Meet the Team
- CISP Brochure
- Inquiry Card
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Notary Services
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- Global Exchange
Living Learning Community
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Student Success Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial 1000
The Center of International Studies and Programs can assist the UT community members in obtaining a passport for an overseas learning experience. All travelers must have a valid passport to leave and reenter the United States.
U.S. students requiring a passport should not wait until the last minute; to order and process your passport can take up to 4-6 weeks. If traveling with in 4 weeks we suggest going through the Detroit Passport Agency. Here is more information on processing times and getting a passport in a hurry.
The Center for International Studies and Programs is a Passport Acceptance Facility and accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. You may pick-up a passport application and get your passport photo taken right here on UT's Main Campus.
To turn in your U.S. Passport Application at the University of Toledo's Center for International Stuides and Programs, an appointment is required, call 419.530.5268 to schedule.
Obtaining a First-Time Passport
Below is a list of the things you will need for a new passport.
- Passport Application (DS-11 form)
- Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, proof of naturalization, consular report of birth abroad or certificate of citizenship)
- Current Identification (driver’s license, or government issued identification card)
- Passport Photo - $5 for two photos, printed on site immediately after photo.
- Passport Fee is $110 with an execution fee of $25; $60 fee to expedite the process. Fees are subject to change.
Getting your Photo
CISP will be able to take your photo in the Center.
Passport Photo - $5 for two photos, printed on site immediately after photo.
Photos: Cash, check or money order (made payable to The University of Toledo)
Passport fee: Check or money order (made payable to U.S. Department of State)
Execution fee: Cash, check or money order (made payable to The University of Toledo)
When you receive your new passport make a photocopy of the page with your photo and signature and keep it separate from your passport. In the event of your passport being lost or stolen, having the information on this page handy will speed up the replacement process. Immediately report a lost or stolen passport to the U.S. consulate and U.S. officials will direct you as to what to do.
Passport Resources:You make also obtain your passport on your own, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Department of State web site which has complete passport information, application and location of passport offices.
Passport Renewal: Check with the U.S. State Department for specifics here.