- Contact Us
- About the UT Department
of Theatre & Film
- Our Faculty
- Theatre & Film Home
- College of Communication and the Arts Home
- ORDER TICKETS
- Current Season 2013-2014
- GALLERY - Past Seasons
- CPA Box Office Home
- What's a Talkback?
- Ticket FAQ's
- Comp Ticket Policy
- About the UT Center for Performing Arts
TICKETS & SEASON INFO
Theatre & Film EventsSee Complete Visual & Performing Arts Calendar
Complimentary tickets are available to UT Theatre & Film Department majors and to members of a production's cast and crew. Read below for more information about how to obtain your comp ticket. Free admission to plays is also available to anyone who signs up to volunteer as an usher at a performance. To sign up as an usher, visit the Theatre & film Department Office in the Center for Performing Arts. A sign-up sheet is posted just outside the office.
THEATRE & FILM MAJORS
- You get 1 comp ticket to each production
- Can be used any date of a show
- Can be ordered only at the Box Office (provide your Rocket # & sign for your ticket)
CAST & CREW MEMBERS/DESIGNERS
- You get 2 comps for the show you are working on
- Your comps can be used for any performance of your show for which there are still tickets available
- You must get your tickets yourself at the Box Office (provide your Rocket # & sign for your ticket)
- You can set tickets aside for family or friends at will call
- You can give family & friends your tickets directly
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL COMPS
Get your comps right away! If the show sells out and you have not arranged for your ticket, you are out of luck, so don't wait.
ABOUT WILL CALL
When ordering your comps at the Box Office, you can take your tickets with you or tell the attendant that you would like to pick them up just before the performance at the Will Call desk in the lobby. You can also designate someone other than yourself to pick up the tickets at Will Call.
If you have problems getting your comp ticket, please contact: