Special offer for students returning for Fall 2013
Come home to UT this fall and complete your degree.
Special offer for students who return — 25% off tuition until you finish your degree!
Graduate School Questions
The UT Complete Grant is available for returning undergraduate and graduate students who have not been in classes at UT for two or more semesters and who register for fall 2013 classes. The grant will award eligible students a 25% discount off tuition each year until your degree is finished. UT will help you complete an appropriate plan of study in order to get you back on your way to earning a degree in a timely manner.
To qualify for the UT Complete Grant, you must:
- Have started an undergraduate or graduate degree at UT that has not been completed
- Complete and submit a plan of study before the aid is disbursed to your student account
- Be in good academic standing at UT, and re-enroll in an eligible and acceptable program
- Enroll and complete six or more credit hours per semester or be in the last term of attendance
- Be in good financial standing at UT
- Submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and continue in a program eligible to receive financial aid
The best part is that students will continue to receive the 25% off tuition until their degree is finished.
- Complete at least six credit hours each term
- Stay in good academic standing
- 2.0 cumulative GPA for undergraduate students
- 3.0 cumulative GPA for graduate students
What are my next steps?
To get started, complete the UT Complete Grant online form. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you regarding your next steps for enrolling in the fall.