- Program Forms
- Summer Leadership Academies
- Internationalization Survey Research Project
- UT-Community College Internationalization Consortium
- Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Juris Doctor & Master's of Higher Education Joint Degree
- Master's Program Information *On-campus Program *Hybrid Program for Professionals
- Doctoral Program Information *2015 Michigan Community College Leadership Cohort *2016 Ohio Community College Leadership Cohort
- HESA: Higher Education Student Association *HESA Academic Year Archives
- Program Ambassadors
- Program Faculty
- Semester Course Schedules
- Doctoral Cohort Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Higher Education Professional Organizations
- Higher Education Career Opportunities
- Request Information
ISLA: International Summer Leadership Academy
Ph.D. and master's students sightseeing in China during the 2013 International Summer Leadership Academy.
For a power point presentation on ISLA, click here.
What is ISLA: International Summer Leadership Academy?
- 2014 US Summer Leadership Academy to Washington, D.C. and Columbus, OH
- 2015 European Summer Leadership Academy
- 2016 China Summer Leadership Academy
Ph.D. students of the Higher Education program joined are by institutional
leaders from the Netherlands and Belgium in their visit of a
community college campus in Ohio.
- The UT Higher Education Program requires that all doctoral students participate in two summer leadership academies as part of their doctoral program.
- Master's students are eligible to participate in these academies.
- The Ohio Community College Leadership Cohort will be participating in the US Summer Leadership Academy in the summer of 2014. More information on this academy will be forthcoming.
- The Four-Year College and University Leadership Cohort will be participating in the European Summer Leadership Academy in the summer of 2015.