- Program Forms
- Summer Leadership Academies
- Internationalization Survey Research Project
- Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Juris Doctor & Master's of Higher Education Joint Degree
- Master's Program Information
- *On-campus Program
- Doctoral Program Information
- *2014 Leadership Cohort
- *2015 Michigan Community College Leadership Cohort
- HESA: Higher Education Student Association *HESA Newsletter
- Program Ambassadors
- Program Faculty
- Semester Course Schedules
- Doctoral Cohort Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Higher Education Professional Organizations
- Higher Education Career Opportunities
- Request Information
- UT-Community College Internationalization Consortium
The Professional Master's cohort is now accepting applications for Spring 2015. For more information or specific questions please contact Dr. Snejana Slantcheva-Durst, the Master's Program Coordinator.
The 2014 Graduate Assistantship Fair will be held on March 19th, 2014 in the Student Union at 9:00-5:00 pm, please sign-up if you would like to attend.
The Master's Higher Education Program attended the 2013 OCPA Careers in Student Affairs Conference at Franklin University on Saturday, October 12, 2013. We connected with students and gave a presentation on our Summer Leadership Academy.
The Higher Education Program is also pleased to announce the start of an on-campusFour-Year College and University Leadership Cohort in the Fall of 2014. For specific questions, please contact Dr. Ron Opp, the Doctoral Program Coordinator.
The Professional Master's Cohort is inviting applications for the Spring 2015 Cohort. For specific questions, please conta
The Higher Education Program is excited to announce the start of the Ohio Community College Leadership Cohort in the Fall of 2016 in Columbus. For specific questions, please contact Dr. Ron Opp, the Doctoral Program Coordinator.