- Program Forms
- Summer Leadership Academies
- Internationalization Survey Research Project
- Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Juris Doctor & Master's of Higher Education Joint Degree
- Master's Program Information
- *On-campus Program
- Doctoral Program Information
- *2015 Michigan Community College Leadership Cohort
- HESA: Higher Education Student Association *HESA Newsletter
- Program Ambassadors
- Program Faculty
- Semester Course Schedules
- Doctoral Cohort Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Higher Education Professional Organizations
- Higher Education Career Opportunities
- Request Information
- UT-Community College Internationalization Consortium
Master's Program in Higher Education
Master's Hybrid Program for Professionals
The second cohort will start in the Fall of 2015. The required application criteria and materials include:
- Currently employed at a college or university.
- A completed Graduate School admissions form, https://apply.utoledo.edu/prod/bwskalog.p_disploginnew.
- A baccalaureate degree granted by an accredited institution, with a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Official transcripts from all previous higher education institutions attended.
- A statement of purpose indicating a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of higher education.
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a faculty member who can speak to your ability to conduct research and to write at the graduate level.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- The applicant will be responsible for assembling these materials and submitting them to the College of Graduate Studies. Please use their electronic admissions form, which can be found at at: http://gradschool.utoledo.edu/pages/applyonline_campus.asp
Admission Deadline: All applications must be received by Friday, March 20, 2015.