- Program Forms
- Summer Leadership Academies
- Internationalization Survey Research Project
- Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Juris Doctor & Master's of Higher Education Joint Degree
- Master's Program Information
- *On-campus Program
- Doctoral Program Information
- *2014 Leadership Cohort
- HESA: Higher Education Student Association *HESA Newsletter
- Program Ambassadors
- Program Faculty
- Semester Course Schedules
- Doctoral Cohort Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Higher Education Professional Organizations
- Higher Education Career Opportunities
- Request Information
Master's Program in Higher Education
Master's Hybrid Program for Professionals
The second cohort will start in the Fall of 2015. The required application criteria and materials include:
- Currently employed at a college or university.
- A completed Graduate School admissions form, https://apply.utoledo.edu/prod/bwskalog.p_disploginnew.
- A baccalaureate degree granted by an accredited institution, with a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Official transcripts from all previous higher education institutions attended.
- A statement of purpose indicating a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of higher education.
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a faculty member who can speak to your ability to conduct research and to write at the graduate level.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- The applicant will be responsible for assembling these materials and submitting them to the College of Graduate Studies. Please use their electronic admissions form, which can be found at at: http://gradschool.utoledo.edu/pages/applyonline_campus.asp
Admission Deadline: All applications must be received by Friday, March 20, 2015.