- *** OPEN ENROLLMENT ***
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- La Petite Academy - Child Care
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The University of Toledo is committed to developing one of our most valuable resources -- our staff and faculty. To that end, the Talent Development arm of the Human Resources and Talent Development department is facilitating a myriad of training programs and classes. They include:
Manager/Supervisor Training program consisting of two paths:
- A Core Basics program geared to giving employees the tools to manage within the setting
of UT. This includes such topics as: customer service standards, dealing with absenteeism
or tardiness, harassment and retaliation, and an overview of UT HR policies.
- A Skills Basics program geared toward helping grow leadership and management abilities. This program includes such topics as: motivation and engagement, time management, tough conversations, and managing generations differently.
Wellness Programs --
Individual Development -- designed to give the employee the skills and traits to facilitate advancement with the institution.
The Office of Quality and Continuous Learning -- OQCL serves as the internal UT resource responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement and ongoing learning. By connecting leadership, faculty and staff in identified UT continuous improvement and learning initiatives, processes and procedures, UT will deliver excellent standards of performance and service to students and patients.