Resources for Online Faculty
UT Online provides leading-edge technologies and innovative pedagogies to instructors in the creation of engaging and effective learning environments where learners can succeed. We provide services and training to all faculty and staff in the following areas:
- Blackboard Learn – The Learning Management System
- Blackboard Collaborate – Web conferencing
- Blackboard Outcomes – Assessment system
- Echo360 - Lecture capturing system (video) see University Teaching Center (UTC) for interactive lecture tools
- Respondus – Test creation and testing environment that protects the integrity of non-proctored, online exams.
Using a team-based approach, staff within the UT Online also assist faculty in many areas of online and blended learning course design and development.
- Instructional design and consultation
- Online course management consultation
- Quality Matters course review
- Faculty development courses and workshops
- Interactive learning objects
- Multimedia production services
- Technical, pedagogical, and course administrative support
- Research & trends regarding teaching online
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.530.8835.