- Student Directory Information and Changes
- Faculty/Staff Information and Changes
- Building Abbreviations & Street Addresses
Contact Us1.800.586.5336 email@example.com
Directory Information at the University of Toledo is defined as follows under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and may be released unless the student directs otherwise: student name; address and phone number; email address; college and major field of study; full-time or part-time status; class rank; dates of attendance; and degrees and awards received. Please keep in mind that if you decide to restrict your directory information, then any requests for such items as enrollment verifications, degree verifications, etc. will need your written permission before any of this information can be released to a third party, such as a health insurance company or prospective employer.
Changing, Updating or Removing Displayed Information
The Campus Directory student information defaults to include the following: last name, first name, local address, university email address and local phone number. Students may opt out of displaying their local address and phone number, or change what is displayed by visiting http://myut.utoledo.edu and selecting Update Directory Information/Release Status in My Toolkit on the Student tab.
Why Some Students are Not Displayed in the Directory
Students may not be listed in the directory for the following reasons:
- Student opted out of being displayed in the directory.
- Student is not currently enrolled at UT. Only students enrolled and taking classes for a semester are displayed. Students enrolled but not signed up for classes, including summer breaks, are not displayed.