Constitutional Amendment Committee
The Constitutional Amendment Committee (CAC) shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a chairperson and determine procedures for committee operations
- Provide a forum for college faculty and staff to address issues related to constitutional and college bylaw amendment;
- Deliberate to develop constitutional and bylaw amendment proposals, based upon on-going review of college procedures and committees;
- Forward constitutional and bylaw amendment proposals to the Dean for ratification vote by the College Membership;
- Provide a written report of its activities once each semester (fall and spring) to the College Council.
- Ensure that all members of the committee are knowledgeable and current regarding the College Constitution, College Bylaws and Robert’s Rules of Order.