- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Student Affairs
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- School Job Postings
- Give to your College
* For current licensed Ohio teachers in AYA Integrated Science or Life Science. Earn your Master of Education and Science. Complete your degree in 18 months!
Online graduate science and education program designed for teachers licensed in AYA life science or integrated science. The program is 36 graduate hours including 2 face-to-face experiences (4 credits). Program completers earn a Master of Education and Science and become qualified to teach dual enrollment life science.
Qualified to teach Ohio TAG and OTM college courses in life science (TAG: BIOL 2150, 2160, 2170, 2180; OTM: EEES 2150, 2160, BIOL 1120) in high school or for the University of Toledo
Students who already have a master’s degree will be eligible to earn an Education Specialist degree.
Deadline for coursework review is March 15, 2015.
Admission requirements for the dual enrollment track
- Ohio license in AYA life science or AYA integrated science, admission to graduate school
- Undergraduate preparation in content area for licensure with a minimum of 2.7 in content area.
- A coursework review must be completed prior to applying to the graduate school (Coursework Review Form).
Program made possible with partial funding from the Battelle For Kids Grant