- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- Give to your College
* For current licensed Ohio teachers in AYA Integrated Science or Life Science. Earn your Master of Education and Science. Complete your degree in 18 months!
Plus earn your Dual Enrollment Certification.
Online graduate science and education program designed for teachers licensed in AYA life science or integrated science. The program is 36 graduate hours including 2 face-to-face laboratories (4 credits). Program completers earn a Master of Education and Science and Ohio certification for dual enrollment life science.
Certified to teach Ohio TAG and OTM college courses in life science (TAG: BIOL 2150, 2160, 2170, 2180; OTM: EEES 2150, 2160, BIOL 1120) in high school or for the University of Toledo.
Students who already have a master’s degree will be eligible to earn an Education Specialist degree.
Class begins June 9, 2014 and class size is limited. Application deadline is May
Admission requirements for the dual enrollment certification track
- Oho license in AYA life science or AYA integrated science, admission to graduate school
- Undergraduate preparation in content area for licensure with a minimum of 2.7 in content area.
- A coursework review must be completed prior to applying to the graduate school (Coursework Review Form).
Program made possible with partial funding from the Battelle For Kids Grant