- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
PIECES is to provide a method of self-assessment for itinerant ECSE teachers. Supervisors also might be interested in using this document to support the performance and professional development of itinerant ECSE teachers they supervise. In addition, this document provides performance-based examples at three levels: Basic, Proficient and Distinguished. Itinerant ECSE teachers who are new to their positions can be expected to operate at the “basic” level of performance, while those with more experience and expertise can be expected to operate at either the “proficient” or “distinguished” levels. We hope this document is useful to those wishing to improve their performance as itinerant ECSE teachers as well as to those who supervise the work of itinerant ECSE teachers. Click here to view the PIECES document.