- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- Give to your College
UTeach Job Fair
Monday, April 7
8:00 - 9:15
Open registration to sign up for interviews is from 8:30 to 9:45 in the Student Union Auditorium. You must register the day of the fair before signing up for interviews. You will be directed by signs and students to the registration table. Your registration table to sign in will be open at 8am.
Interview times are from 9:45 to noon and 1:15 to 4:15. Interviews are 25 minutes in length. There will be an interview sheet given to you at registration. As you visit the tables of each school system, you will write down your information on their sheet and then keep track on your sheet when your interviews are. If you schedule an interview time with a district, it is your responsibility to let them know if you cannot make the time.
An information board in the student waiting room will post any changes to the districts needs or openings for interviews, which will also be announced twice during the day.
What to Bring
- 10 resumes
- A great attitude and smile
- Do not bring a back pack into the auditorium. A bag to carry materials will be provided at registration.
- Lunch will NOT be provided, so please pack or use the food court
What to Wear
- Business attire
- Polished shoes, no tennis shoes
- No bright colored clothes or shoes
- Dress to impress from tops of the heads to your toes
How will you know what districts are coming and their job openings?
There will be a list on the website, once everyone has registered. (utoledo.edu/education/jobfair) This will be available the week before the event. You will be given a map of where the district tables will be located in the auditorium when you register on the day of the event.