- Athletic Training Home
- Course of Study
- Faculty-Clinical Instructors
- Clinical Sites
- Mission Statement and Program Goals
- Acceptance and Retention in the Program
- Transfer Students
- Technical Standards for Admission
- Communicable Disease Policy
- Honorary Fraternities
- NATA Membership
- ATEP Policy and Procedures Manual
- Campus Maps
- Athletic Training Education Program Alumni
- Athletic Training and Sports Medicine Links
- Graduate Program in Athletic Training
Shinichiro "Shinbo" Sugiura, MS, ATC – Shinbo worked as staff athletic trainer at Indiana University for 4 years (2007-2011)
to be responsible for cross country and track&field. Previously, he worked at University
of Southern Maine for 4 years (2003-2007) as an assistant athletic trainer. Beforehand,
Shinbo worked as PT aid at Back in Motion Physical Therapy, Gorham, ME (2002-2003).
Also he was responsible to cover Gorham High School as head athletic trainer. Shinbo
received MS (2002) and BS (2001) in athletic training at Indiana State University.
Shinbo holds certifications: NATABOC, NREMT, NASM-PES, NASM-CES, FMS (level 1), American Red Cross Instructor (Lay Responder, Professional rescuer, and Wilderness and First Aid), American Heat Association Instructor (Heart Saver and Healthcare Providers), ARC Pro-rescuer, AHA health care providers, and Graston Manual Technique.