- Tuition and Fee Schedules
- Department Student Handbook
- DPT Student Handbook
- Clinical Education Manual
Health and Human Service
- International students must apply through PTCAS, but 1st must have their foreign transcripts evaluated into U.S. academic credentials. The following link includes an acceptable member list of foreign educational credential evaluaton services http://www.naces.org/.
- Scanned or copies not acceptable. Documents have to be certified or attested
- GRE minimum = 1050, writing 3.5; Institutional Code = 1845 - Note: GRE is revising their tests, please visit www.gre.org for further information
- Int'l students are required to take the TOEFL - Institutional Code = 1845
TOEFL can be taken three different ways
• Paper = 550 out of 677
• Computer = 213 out of 300
• Internet = 80 out of 120
- Provide proof of financial support, if considered for the program
*If you have questions regarding UT International Admissions, please contact College of Graduate Studies 419-383-4116.