- Tuition and Fee Schedules
- Department Student Handbook
- DPT Student Handbook
- Clinical Education Manual
Health and Human Service
Several scholarships from a variety of sources are available to students in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
- Scholarships Awarded Through the Program: Awardees are chosen by the Scholarship Committee
- The College of Graduate Studies offers several partial tuition scholarships for students in each year of the DPT curriculum. Applications are solicited from students in the summer via the faculty in the DPT program. Selection criteria include academic performance, leadership ability, and financial need.
- Applicants to the College of Graduate Studies scholarship will also be eligible for a number of small scholarships that are available to students in allied health fields on a rotating basis.
- External Scholarships
- The Alumni Association sponsors the Robert Livingood Scholarship each year in honor of the founding chair of the Physical Therapy program. The Alumni Association solicits applications in September, and scholarship is awarded in October.
- Students are encouraged to explore the various federal, state, and private scholarship
resources. The following resources may be helpful:
- The University of Toledo’s Office of Student Financial Aid provides information about scholarships available through the University and each of the Colleges, as well as links to many on-line scholarship search engines http://www.utoledo.edu/financialaid/scholarships/index.html
- The American Physical Therapy Association and many sections sponsor several student awards that can help defray the cost of education, and provide links to various resources for searching for scholarships (http://www.apta.org/CurrentStudents/ScholarshipsAwards/)