- Speech Language Pathology Home
- SLP as a Profession
- Certification and Licensure
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Northwest Ohio Intensive Stuttering Clinics
- General Application Information
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Early Decision to Graduate Program
- Off Campus Practicum
- Advising - FAQ
- Admissions & Application Info for the Graduate Program
- Department Overview (pdf)
- Complaint Procedures
Health and Human ServiceRoom 2001A
Phone: 419.530.6670 firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology
Early Decision for Admission
A select number of highly qualified students will be offered conditional admission to the Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology in the spring semester of their junior year.
Undergraduate students enrolled in the Speech-Language Pathology Program at the University of Toledo who meet the following criteria can apply for Early Decision:
- Undergraduate junior status.
- Completion of prerequisite courses in natural science (biology), physical science (physics or chemistry), college level algebra and behavioral sciences (sociology and psychology). Courses must have been taken at the University of Toledo with a grade of B or better.
- 3.5 or greater cumulative GPA and grade point in the major based on all coursework in the major up to and including the fall semester of the junior year.
- Two letters of recommendation from a University of Toledo faculty member.
- One letter of recommendation from a community member, but who is not a relative to the applicant.
- Completed GRE.
- Students who meet the above qualifications should apply online to the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application System (www.CSDCAS.org); additionally, a supplemental application should be completed through the University of Toledo College of Graduate Studies by March 1 of the junior year.
- A select number of qualified students may be invited for a group interview in March with the faculty of the Speech-Language Pathology Program.