- Speech Language Pathology Home
- SLP as a Profession
- Certification and Licensure
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Northwest Ohio Intensive Stuttering Clinics
- General Application Information
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Early Decision to Graduate Program
- Off Campus Practicum
- Advising - FAQ
- Admissions & Application Info for the Graduate Program
- Department Overview (pdf)
- Complaint Procedures
Health and Human Service
Welcome to the Speech-Language Pathology Program. The University of Toledo has both undergraduate and graduate programs in Speech-Language Pathology (Communication Disorders). Our program is accredited by the Council of Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), and provides the educational and clinical experiences required for certification and/or licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
If your child is hearing impaired...
Auditory and Language Enriched Program may be a great program for you and your child.