- Speech Language Pathology Home
- SLP as a Profession
- Certification and Licensure
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Northwest Ohio Intensive Stuttering Clinics
- General Application Information
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Early Decision to Graduate Program
- Off Campus Practicum
- Advising - FAQ
- Admissions & Application Info for the Graduate Program
- Department Overview (pdf)
- Complaint Procedures
Health and Human ServiceRoom 2001A
Phone: 419.530.6670 email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in NSSLHA.
NSSLHA stands for National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association.
Dues are $10 a semester or $15 for the whole year. Any person who is in the speech pathology major is eligible to join. Meetings are once a month and dates and times vary.
Wefundraise for various charities around the Toledo area as well as organizations through the national chapter of NSSLHA.
Mrs. Aileen Hunt