Like many medical students, you may find this is the first time you've ever had to find a way to pay for your educational costs without the benefit of full scholarships and family support. Or, you may have applied for financial aid so routinely that it has become as second-nature to you as filing federal taxes every year. Or, you may have found yourself applying for financial aid every year but never felt you fully understood the process or the types of aid available. Whatever your individual experience is, we hope you find the brochure Financing your medical education at The University of Toledo a helpful "first-step" and a useful guide throughout the financial aid process.
Standard Student Cost of Attendance (COA)
Standard Student COAs are presented in .PDF format. To view the .PDF files, you will need the Adobe® Acrobat Reader®, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe®.
- First Year Medical Students
- Second Year Medical Students
- Third Year Medical Students
- Fourth Year Medical Students
The Financial Aid Process
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Financial Aid File Checklist
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submitting the Paper FAFSA/Renewal Application
- Use of Parental Information for UT Health Science Campus-Administered Funds
- Verification/Database Matches
- Professional Judgment Adjustments