Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Aid
- Consumer Information Links
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- HSC Financial Aid
- Loan Consolidation
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (Draft)
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information (application available after April 1, 2013 on the myUT portal)
- Work Study Program
- Financial Literacy
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
The University of Toledo participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Student Loan Program.
Learn more about loans:
There have been changes made to the Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling information. If you completed counseling prior to July 1, 2013 you should review this addendum. It explains the new time limitation for Federal Direct Stafford Loans for new borrowers.
The Department of Education publishes federal Cohort Default Rates for every institution. To access The University of Toledo's information enter the following code in the OPE-ID field: 003131 at the Student Loan Default link.