Scholarships and Awards
Important Scholarship Information
New Incoming Students
- First Time Freshman
Learn more about scholarships available to students who enroll directly after high school or as first time Adult students.
- Scholarship Appeal Process
Students who receive renewable admission scholarships are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and 27 UT credit hours.
- University Housing Application
Renewable award for continuing students who plan to live on campus
Learn more about scholarships available to students transferring to UT from a 2-year or 4-year institution.
- Engineering Co-op
Students registered for co-op are considered full-time students. Students have the option to receive federal financial aid on co-op.
- Scholarship Extension Request
Students may request up to two additional semesters of scholarship in order to complete their undergraduate degree.
Donor Scholarship Information
- Search our scholarships: The University of Toledo has many generous donors who support our students by providing hundreds of additional scholarship opportunities. Use our scholarship search tool to find more ways UT can help make your education affordable.
- Scholarship Recommendation Form: Form to submit if recommendation letters are required for a scholarship
- Donor Thank You Form: Form to submit to thank a donor for a scholarship you have received
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship terms and conditions: Documents that detail the requirements of your specific scholarship.
Choose Ohio First Scholarships
- Choose Ohio First Scholarship Program: Scholarship that awards Ohio colleges, universities and their business partners that
have developed innovative academic programs to recruit and retain more Ohio students
into STEMM fields. The funding that they receive is used to offer scholarships for
those programs to current and potential students.
Competitive Award Application Support
- UT Competitive Awards: Initiative in the Center for International Studies and Programs (CISP) coordinates
a centralized effort to assist students with the rigorous process of applying and
preparing for prestigious scholarly experiences, such as the Fulbright program or
a Rhodes Scholarship. CISP is here to help and guide you through the application
- Outside Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions: Information for both students and donors regarding UT policies and procedures for outside scholarships
- UT students earned over $2.5 million in outside scholarships during the 2015-16 academic year. Listed below are reputable scholarship sites that we encourage you to explore for additional scholarships. Please remember that scholarship applications should never require a fee.