- Foundation Home
- Make a Gift
- About Us
- For Donors
- For UT Faculty & Staff
- Publications and Reports
- Contact Us
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- Lovejoys Hope to Help Students Develop Their Future
- UT Foundation Recognized for Annual Fund, Case Statement
- Jim Findlay: Philanthropist, Friend, and Proud UT Alumnus
- Why I Give: Richard
- Medical Student's Legacy Lives On through Scholarship
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Use It While It's Still Here
- Digital Efforts Cut UTF Costs and Enhance Communication
- Carl Joseph Reading Commons
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
The University of Toledo Foundation takes employee concerns very seriously and desires your cooperation in resolving issues of policy breach or other behavioral and inappropriate activities; however, the reporting line does not replace or supersede existing reporting methods as employees are encouraged to bring concerns to their supervisor or other entities as appropriate
Compliance Concepts anonymous reporting line is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How to Use: Call toll-free 888-416-1308
You are greeted by a trained interviewer who documents your concerns. You don’t have to give your name, and the call or transaction is not recorded. A report number will be assigned, which you will need when you check back. Then the information will be relayed to the Compliance Officer to investigate your concern. Using the report number, you may call or e-mail to follow up or add more information and remain anonymous.
Be sure to identify the location of the issues as the UT Foundation for proper reporting.
Your Obligations as a Reporter: Foundation employees are expected to report good faith concerns about possible violation of any policy, law, rule, regulation, contract or grant governing any Foundation activity, and are expected to be truthful and cooperative in the investigation of allegations. Knowingly making false reports can lead to discipline.
Your Rights as a Reporter: All reports of Compliance issues will be handled in strict confidence to the extent possible or permitted by law. The Foundation prohibits retaliation against any individual who reports or inquires about potential breaches of Foundation policy and state or federal law.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for investigating and resolving all reported complaints and allegations concerning violations of policy and, at his/her discretion, shall advise the President and/or the audit committee. The Compliance Officer has direct access to the audit committee of the board of trustees and is required to report to the audit committee at least annually on compliance activity.
UTF Board Trustee
Audit Committee Chair