Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
Alumni and Friends Address or Status Changes
The UT Foundation maintains a database of alumni and friends for the Office of Alumni Relations, Office of Development and other campus offices and departments.
If you are aware of any individual’s change of address, business affiliation or personal status, please forward the information
to the Foundation so that we can update our records. There are several ways to do this:
- Email the Foundation at email@example.com ,
- Fax the information to 419.530.2895 attention "Records Update" or
- Use the Foundation's data update web form.
Thanks for your help!