Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
All gifts should be made payable to The University of Toledo Foundation. Designation of the purpose or specific fund must be noted on the memo line or an attached memo.
Please encourage donors to mail gifts and payments directly to the Foundation’s lockbox at:
P.O. Box 586
Toledo OH 43697-0586
These will be directly deposited into the designated fund, and the Foundation will acknowledge and receipt all gifts. Fund administrators will receive notification of all gifts, through fund activity reports.
If checks are received in your office, please hand-deliver them to the Foundation in an expedient manner, so that the donor can be promptly receipted and thanked. Be sure to include a gift transmittal form with all gifts that you bring to the Foundation.