Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- Lovejoys Hope to Help Students Develop Their Future
- UT Foundation Recognized for Annual Fund, Case Statement
- Jim Findlay: Philanthropist, Friend, and Proud UT Alumnus
- Why I Give: Richard
- Medical Student's Legacy Lives On through Scholarship
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Use It While It's Still Here
- Digital Efforts Cut UTF Costs and Enhance Communication
- Carl Joseph Reading Commons
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
When new funds are established, fund administrators and authorized signers should be listed on all account control sheets. Changes in authorized signers must be made, in writing, by one of the fund’s two previous authorized signers.
Individuals other than the fund manager who are associated with a fund may also request to receive reports. Please complete the Foundation financial reporting form at http://give2ut.utoledo.edu/fundrep.asp.
Donor Reporting, Emails and Mailing Lists
Gift and pledge detail information is available from ONE, the Foundation Donor Management system. A detail report can be emailed to you daily or weekly. Please use the same form to request donor gift and pledge information: http://give2ut.utoledo.edu/fundrep.asp
Emails can be sent by the Foundation using our Rel@y email system. This system allows us to personalize and customize emails to our alumni, donors and other friends. Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for mailing lists or emails to be sent to our constituents should be made via our reporting request form. http://give2ut.utoledo.edu/reqform.asp Plan ahead! Please allow 2 weeks for completion of your request.