Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- 50th Anniversary of the Founding of the Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
- Lovejoys Hope to Help Students Develop Their Future
- UT Foundation Recognized for Annual Fund, Case Statement
- Jim Findlay: Philanthropist, Friend, and Proud UT Alumnus
- Why I Give: Richard
- Medical Student's Legacy Lives On through Scholarship
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Use It While It's Still Here
- Digital Efforts Cut UTF Costs and Enhance Communication
- Carl Joseph Reading Commons
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
You must request access to the Foundation systems.
is our Alumni and Donor Management system. If you need access to donor demographic or detail gift information, complete the ONE User Access Request Form.
Access the system at: http://utfone.utoledo.edu:8080
We've recorded a beginners training video. You can access that here. Log in with your UTAD credentials
The Foundation is using Agresso as our financial management package. If you need access to the Foundation accounting information, including fund information, please complete the Agresso User Access Request Form.
Access to the UT Financial system (Unit4/Agresso) is available through the Agresso Web Reporting Service located at http://dcutf04/agprod/default.aspx. Instructions for using this reporting service can be found here. You must request access using the above access request form.
Have the form(s) approved by your supervisor. You can get it to us one of these ways.
- Mail it to the Foundation office Mail Stop 319
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 419.530.2895, attention Eric Glesser for access to and Bryan Dadey for access to.
If you encounter problems, please contact us via email at email@example.com