Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- Lovejoys Hope to Help Students Develop Their Future
- UT Foundation Recognized for Annual Fund, Case Statement
- Jim Findlay: Philanthropist, Friend, and Proud UT Alumnus
- Why I Give: Richard
- Medical Student's Legacy Lives On through Scholarship
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Use It While It's Still Here
- Digital Efforts Cut UTF Costs and Enhance Communication
- Carl Joseph Reading Commons
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
The menu at the left will help you learn more about the policies and operations of the Foundation and also learn how to get information into and out of the Foundation.
If you have questions about this site or don't find the information you need, contact Sherry Stanfa-Stanley at (419)530-7730 or refer to our staff directory to find a specific person to handle your request.
Attend the IA User Group and learn more about the Foundation's Alumni System
Unlike our previous system, alumni and donor demographic and giving information are now separate from the financial information. Fundraising information is stored in ONE. Financial information is stored in Agresso.
For training and problem-solving in our new systems, please join us for the Institutional Advancement Users Group sessions.
|Wednesday, November 7
Q&A - Troubleshooting
|Wednesday December 5|
|Wednesday, November 21||Wednesday, December 19|
Location: University Computer Center, Room #1600 Park behind the building. The lot is
shared by the Student Recreation Center.
If you are looking for technical support for , please use the new Microsoft Lync software. This innovative tool will allow us
to share our screens. We can answer most questions and solve most problems without
leaving our desks.
Find out more about this service on the IT website at http://www.utoledo.edu/it/lync/index.html.
You should already have it installed. Look for this icon on your task bar.