Working with the UT Foundation
- Foundation Home
- Fund Creation and Management
- Data Base
- Policies and Procedures
- Forms, Reports and Requests
- Employee Hotline
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
- Unrestricted - Gifts given or other income, with no restriction or designation as to the use of the funds.
- Undesignated - available for unrestricted use as approved by the Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Designated by the Foundation Board of Trustees for specific purposes in support of University initiatives.
- Board designations may be removed by the board.
- Board Endowed
- Board has decided to endow unrestricted funds to support University initiatives, with the amount available determined by
the annual spending policy.
- This endowment can be removed by the Board.
- Board has decided to endow unrestricted funds to support University initiatives, with the amount available determined by the annual spending policy.
- Temporarily Restricted - Gifts or other income, with a specific restriction or designation as to the use of the
- Operating - non-endowed, entire amount is available to be spent for designated purpose.
- Quasi Endowment
- Earnings on endowed funds (interest, dividends, and realized and unrealized gains and losses)
- Endowed gifts where the donor has agreed that the corpus can be invaded
- Permanently Restricted - Gifts given with a specific restriction or designation as to the use of the funds. The corpus of the original gift must remain intact. The actual amount available to be spent is determined by the Board's spending policy, which is reviewed annually.