WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- Welcome from the Dean
- About COGS
- Diversity Plan
- Assessment Plan
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Deadline to Apply for Graduation:
- Summer 2013 – May 24, 2013*
- Fall 2013 - September 20, 2013
- Spring 2014 - January 24, 2014
- Summer 2014 - May 23, 2014*
- Fall 2014 - September 19, 2014
* Summer candidates are invited to participate in either the spring or fall ceremony; however, if they wish to walk in the spring ceremony, the candidates should apply for summer graduation but submit the application by the fifth week of the spring term to be included in the spring commencement program.
**Applications for graduation may be submitted after the deadline date provided the student obtains an adviser's signature. Please note it is the responsibility of the student to obtain graduation related information that may have been distributed prior to the submission of the late application http://www.utoledo.edu/offices/registrar/commencement.html. Names of late applicants may not appear in the commencement program.
Main Campus students contact the College of Graduate Studies at 419.530.4269.
Health Science Campus students contact the College of Graduate Studies at 419.383.4113.
Deadline to upload theses and dissertations to OhioLINK:
- Summer 2013 – July 5, 2013
- Fall 2013 - November 15, 2013
- Spring 2014 - April 4, 2014
- Summer 2014 - July 7, 2014