WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- Welcome from the Dean
- About COGS
- Diversity Plan
- Assessment Plan
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
- Departmental Assistantships
- Graduate students, who receive departmental assistantships, will only receive a stipend and graduate tuition waiver (in and out of state) from the college's budget allocation from College of Graduate Studies.
- At no time can a tuition waiver cover undergraduate, law, executive MBA or audit courses.
- Grant Funded Assistantships
- Graduate students who receive grant funded assistantships, along with a tuition waiver (in and out of state) from the college's budget allocation from College of Graduate Studies, will receive a stipend from the grant and in some instances certain fees may be waived.
- If a grant is covering any fees, these need to be indicated on the GAPA, on the far right-hand side, to ensure Grants Accounting will waive these fees.
- It is the department's responsibility to inform students being paid on a grant, what the grant will cover.
- Students on assistantships do not accrue sick or vacation time.