- Tips for Graduate College
- Before Arriving on Campus
- Campus Resources
- Graduate Orientation
- Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Welcome to the University of Toledo! We are glad you have chosen UT for the pursuit of your graduate education and professional goals. We invite you to join our vibrant community and begin making your contribution to the intellectual environment of this University. Below are a few things you can do to prepare before arriving on campus. Reviewing the items below should help you in smoothly transitioning into your graduate studies at UT.
1. Activate your MyUT Student Portal by visiting myutaccount.utoledo.edu.
2. Obtain your Rocket Card (student ID) and parking pass through the MyUT student portal.
3. Familiarize yourself with campus by taking a virtual tour of campus.
4. Review the Graduate Student Orientation requirement and complete all necessary aspects of the requirement.
• Orientation Component
Please see the appropriate tab on the orientation page for your first semester.
• Supplemental Online Modules
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace and on Campus
- Welcoming Diversity
- Academic Integrity
6. Contact your advisor (listed on your letter of acceptance) for further guidance on next steps and any important paperwork or policies for your department.