Jesup Scott Honors College
- Directory/Contact Us
- Experiential Learning at its best
- Optional three-year degree
- Preferred admission to advanced degree programs
- Optional honors on-campus housing
- Honors degree programs
- Meet the Dean - Lakeesha Ransom, PhD
- About Jesup Scott Honors College
- Honors College admission
- Honors Medallion
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Current Student Forms & Resources
- Sullivan Award
- Scholarship and Internship Applications
- Youth Nations
- Jesup Jam 2014
MacKinnon Hall 2000
Mail Stop 504
Senior Exit Form: This form must be submitted by all graduating members of the Jesup Scott Honors College, whether graduating with College Honors or not, by the date for applying to graduate specified on the Registrar’s website. Late submission may result in your College Honors designation not being listed in the commencement program or your failure to receive important notifications about graduation.
Honors College Thesis Submission Form: Attach this form to your thesis .and hand in together.
Honors College Learning Contracts: Through an Honors Learning Contract (sometimes called an “Honors Course Conversion”), an instructor and a University Honors College student agree on a more intensive and extensive exploration of course material in a non-honors course. By successfully fulfilling the agreement spelled out in the Honors Learning Contract, the student will receive Honors credit for the course.