Jesup Scott Honors College
- Directory/Contact Us
- Experiential Learning at its best
- Optional three-year degree
- Preferred admission to advanced degree programs
- Optional honors on-campus housing
- Honors degree programs
- Meet the Dean - Lakeesha Ransom, PhD
- About Jesup Scott Honors College
- Honors College admission
- Honors Medallion
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Current Student Forms & Resources
- Sullivan Award
- Scholarship and Internship Applications
- Youth Nations
- Jesup Jam 2014
MacKinnon Hall 2000
Mail Stop 504
In UT's Honors College, you will be learning in an interactive, student-focused environment with faculty members who are among the highest skilled teachers, researchers and scholars in their respective fields. Readings Conference, Multicultural Literatures, and Interdisciplinary Seminars are all designed specifically for Honors students. A number of other Honors courses are offered through a number of departments.
As an Honors student, you will have priority registration when scheduling your courses. You can select from an enriched curriculum complemented by cutting-edge research and visiting speakers such as Carlos Fuentes and Cornel West.
Honors classes are small and interactive. You will get to know your instructors and have the chance to work closely with them on research or creative projects.