- Undergrad Research Home
- The U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- The American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- The American Physiological Society (the-APS)
Founded in 1893, the American Society for Engineering Education is a nonprofit organization of individuals and institutions committed to furthering education in engineering and engineering technology. In pursuit of academic excellence, ASEE develops policies and programs that enhance professional opportunities for engineering faculty members, and promotes activities that support increased student enrollments in engineering and engineering technology colleges and universities. Strong communication and collaboration with national and international organizations further advances ASEE’s mission.
A list of engineering societies and how they can help benefit in receiving an education in engineering.
Fellowships and Internships available via ASEE.