- Main campus users have many options for getting online. Students, faculty, and staff on campus have the option of connecting their personal computers using either wired Ethernet or wireless supported by IT.
- HSC users must register new devices with Client Services prior to attaching to the network. Client Services can be reached at x2400.
- When connecting from home, all members of the UT community with a valid UTAD username can use the VMWare client to access the UT vlab environment http://www.utoledo.edu/it/VLab/Index.html or use the VPN Client located at myvpn.utoledo.edu to access UT devices and software http://www.utoledo.edu/it/security/Tools/vpn.html.
Web and Video Conferencing
Wireless access on the HSC and Main Campus is available in all buildings.
Support for networking issues on all campuses is provided by Client Services and College Computing. Please visit our Help Desk for assistance.
- Submit a Help Desk ticket: http://ithelp.utoledo.edu
- In person: Information Commons Help Desk located at the Carlson Library
- By phone: 419.530.2400 (Main Campus) or 419.383.2400 (Health Science Campus)