VLab Quick Links
- Windows XP Client
- Windows Vista/7 32-bit Client
- Windows Vista/7 64-bit Client
- Mac OSX Client
- Supported Labs
University Computer Center and Dowling Hall419.530.2400 or 419.383.2400 email@example.com
In order to access the UT Virtual Lab environment, you will need to download and install the VMWare View Client. The VMWare View Client can be downloaded from the following links based on your computer’s operating system:
- If your computer runs Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, or Windows 7 32-bit, download this client.
- If your computer runs Windows Vista 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit, download this client.
- If your computer runs Apple Mac OSX Snow Leopard (10.6.8) or Lion (10.7), download this client.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page has some quick instructions on how to install and configure the VMWare View Client for your computer.
Once you have the client installed, you can access the UT Virtual Labs by pointing your client to:
- utlab.utoledo.edu for Academic virtual labs (like UT Open)
- vlabcl.utoledo.edu for clinical virtual labs (like Clinical Live)
And logging in with your UTAD credentials. It's that easy! As always if you have any problems or questions, please contact the UT Information Technology Help Desk by phone (419.530.2400) or by the web.