Below are links to various Information Technology forms and documents that will help you with requests, your accounts, and the services that we provide.
FORMS and DOCUMENTS
- AIMS Parking System - form for requesting access to the AIMS Parking system.
- Banner DEVL Instance - form for requesting access to the Banner DEVL test instance.
- Banner Human Resources - form for requesting access to Banner HR forms and information.
- Banner ODS - form for requesting access to categories of data within the Banner Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Banner Student - form for requesting access to Banner Student related forms and information.
- Banner and LawsonFinance - form for requesting access to Banner and Lawson Finance related information. The form should also be used to request e-requisition access.
- Copy Center - form for requesting access to the Copy Center.
- SQL Server Databases - form for requesting access to various SQL Server databases.
- VPN for Faculty/Staff - online form for requesting access to the Virtual Private Network for access to systems from outside the University.
- Web Report Library - form for requesting access to areas within the Web Report Library (WRL).
- SQL Server Client Instructions- instructions for loading client files necessary for querying SQL Server data (also known as Data Warehouse).
- Oracle Client Instructions for Windows - instructions for installing Oracle client files on your computer so you can access Oracle database files.
- Oracle SQL Developer Instructions - instructions for installing the free Oracle SQL Developer
Standards and Guidelines
- Column Naming Standards - standards for database column abbreviations and acronyms.
- UT Operating System Imaging Standards - standards for operating systems.
- Database Columns Naming Standards - standards for naming a database column within a table or view.
- Database Object Naming Standards - standards for naming a database object.
- Clinical Workstation Security Standard - standards the security of clinical workstations.
- Data Closet Access and Change Control Standard - standard for accessing and making changes in IT data closets.
- Information Technology Outage Standard - standard defines specific outage windows and associated change control requirements.
- Endpoint Encryption Waiver Request- form for requesting a waiver to not encypt specific computing equipment.
- Hard Drive Destruction Standard- standard requiring the removal and destruction of hard drives from UT equipment before leaving the University.
- Screensaver Standard - standards for the deployment of screensavers on UT-owned computers.
- Web Report Standards - standards for a report published within the Web Report Library.
- Wireless Client Standard - standard for wireless hardware for UT owned computing devices.
- Workstation Patching - workstation patching standards for University owned devices