- UT Library Catalog | Reserves
- Library Record (Renewals)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Online Journals List
- Research Databases
...find articles and more!
- OhioLINK Homepage
Topic & Course Guides
- Carlson (Main)
- Mulford (Health Science)
- LaValley (Law)
- McMaster (Engineering)
- Canaday Center (Special Collections)
How to find:
The Northwest Ohio Regional Book Depository is an off-campus storage facility for the University of Toledo Libraries and Bowling Green State University . Items that are kept in the depository show up in the UT Library Catalog with a location of NWO Book Depository. Materials are sent to the book depository to conserve space in the on campus libraries; typically the books that are sent out are duplicate copies, older (especially fragile) works, archival materials, and older volumes of journals.
Obtaining Items from the DepositoryItems in the depository can be requested in several ways, depending on the type of material.
- Books may be requested by clicking on the Request Item icon while looking at a particular book in the UT Library Catalog. You will be asked to enter your name, ID number, and which campus library you wish to pick up the book from. The book should arrive within 3 to 5 days.
- Articles in journal volumes located at the depository can be requested using our ILLiad request service. This form is also linked from the Depository Request button displayed in the UT Library Catalog, but you must click an additional link to get to the form. Fill in as much information as you have about the article. The article may be picked up at a campus library, mailed to your campus Mail Stop, or faxed directly to you within 3 to 5 days.
- Archival copies of some theses and dissertations may be stored in the depository, but must be requested by the Canaday Center staff. When the item is retrieved it must be used in the Canaday Center and cannot be checked out.
You will probably never need to go to the Depository, since all items in the depository can be requested to be sent to a campus library location.& However, if you wish to use materials at the depository itself, it is a good idea to call first at 419-372-5760. The Depository is open from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is located at 1655 North Wilkinson Way in Perrysburg, Ohio. Click here for a map and directions.
Materials in the depository can be found in the UT Library Catalog by limiting your search to the Location: NW Ohio Depository.
1655 North Wilkinson Way
Perrysburg, OH 43551