Transformational Naming Opportunities
Lots of great things have been happening at University Libraries these days and we would like to inform you of several naming opportunities available for those interested in immortalizing their gifts for many generations to come. Click on pictures for larger views (opens in new window).
- The new Information Commons on the first floor of the Carlson Library ($1,000,000)
- Honors Seminar Room in the Canaday Center ($150,000)
- Seminar Room (board style) used for video-conferencing built into the Information
Commons at the Carlson Library ($150,000)
- Information Literacy Classrooms (3) built into the Information Commons at the Carlson
Library (2 available @ $100,000 each)
- State-of-the-Art Digital Media Production Rooms (2) built into the Information Commons
at the Carlson Library ($100,000 each)
- Group Study Rooms (3 available @ $25,000 each)
- Computer Carrels (18 available @ $5,000 each)
- Chair (80 available @ $1,500 each)
- Computers (100 available @ $1,000 each)
- Book Plates ($50 each) - Purchase a book in any academic discipline of your choosing
and a personalized book plate will be placed in the front cover.
Interested in any of these transformational naming opportunities? Contact The University of Toledo Office of Institutional Advancement at (419) 530-2603 or toll-free at 1-966-848-0002.