Employment Opportunities at University Libraries
Current employment opportunities:
An application for employment in the UT Libraries is available in PDF format: Fall, Spring, Summer Semester. Please print out, complete, and return to the Carlson Library or Mulford Library Circulation Desks.
For more information about on campus jobs, see the Career Services FAQ.
- Library Associate 1 (Mulford Library)
- See also University of Toledo Job Opportunities for staff positions (Department: General Libraries)
- Collection Management Librarian
- Clinical Medical Librarian - Review of Applications Begins March 8, 2016
- Undergraduate Information Services Librarian
Other University of Toledo Employment Links
The University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applicants from underrepresented groups and communities. As Ohio is an open records state, confidentiality of applications cannot be guaranteed.